Members of our staff include:
Libra Associates was established in 2002 by Sikiru Aliu. - We provide an efficient, cost effective and reliable accounting and payroll, taxation and business advisory services to our business and personal clients. - We also offer a proactive approach and support to our client needs.
- Bookkeeping: We provide monthly and quarterly bookkeeping service at an affordable fee. This includes posting the Sales Invoices, Purchase invoices, Bank reconciliation and other expenses. This allows you to concentrate on what you are able to do best which is running your business.
- Taxation: We can help to sort out your personal and corporate taxation needs, including the calculation of tax payable and Self Assessment Returns.
- VAT: We provide VAT registration service and also the preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT returns promptly and efficiently.
- Payroll: We provide a prompt payroll service and the calculation of PAYE and National Insurance payable to HM Revenue and Customs.
- CIS: We provide a Construction In Industry service including the preparation of Deduction and Payment Certificate, monthly returns and payment of tax deducted to HM Revenue and Customs.
- Annual Accounts: We will prepare the annual accounts both for compliance with statutory requirement and for you to know the financial position of your business. We will also prepare the tax calculation and submit the account to HM Revenue and Customs and the Companies House.
- Business plan/Review: We can help you prepare a Business Plan and also conduct a business review of your business. This may also help you to highlight the strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to your business enabling you to focus on areas of utmost importance to you.
Sikiru Aliu - FMAAT, AFA, ACIB, PGCE
Sikiru Aliu qualified and became an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) in 1990. He qualified as an Accounting Technician in 1994 was admitted as a member (MAAT) in 1998 and became a Fellow member of the Association of Accounting Technician (FMAAT) in 2003. He attended Greenwich University in 2003/2004 where he studied and was awarded the Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) in 2004.Sikiru became an associate member of the Institute of Financial accountants in 2006 (AFA) Sikiru has several years accounting practice experience and was also a part-time lecturer in Accounting and Business Studies at local colleges. He however concentrates now on the management of the firm and the provision of bespoke services for business and private clients.
Victor Kalota - FCCA
Victor completed the examination of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in 2001 and was admitted as a member (ACCA) in 2007. Victor became a Fellow member of the Association of Chatered certified Accountants in 2012. Victor is also an experienced accountant and concentrates on Financial Reporting, VAT, Taxation, CIS and Business Plan/Review.
Trainee Assistant Accountants / Accountants
We also provide general accounting and business training on a regular basis for graduates in Accounting and related fields such as Business Administration, Marketing and Management. Some of our trainees have professional accounting qualifications and we complement their achievements by providing effective work experience to enable them to progress to gaining productive employment in accounting, commerce and industry.